Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sistas

While driving home from work yesterday I started thinking about friends.  Some people have best friends for life, some don't.  I do have friends, but I would like more positive people in my life.  I want to have a girlfriend that will listen to my rants and I will listen to hers. I want a friend that I can share secrets with and know that I will not be judged nor will I judge hers.
I thought about creating a new circle called Sistahood.  Sista means sister and a sista  can be any female that wants to create a bond with this community.  I thought how cool it would be to have sistas from all walks of life that could share their life stories.  Sistas that would stand by you when you are down and celebrate you when you are up.
And although no one will probably read this, I think this is a good idea, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment