Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013

Hi Everyone
I have been in a melancholy mood today. I am neither happy or sad, just ho-hum.  I have been working on a few crochet projects.  One being my crocheted slouch hats and also I have been making granny squares from my scraps.
The weekend was pretty quiet at home.  I got some housework done and also attended church. I have been working on my Avon business and although I am not getting rich from selling, I still love it.  I guess because receiving the Avon boxes is just like getting presents, although they are not all for me. :)
Today I want to talk about happiness.  What is it exactly?  Is it when you accomplish your goals? Is it when you find that special someone?
I try to find happiness in the small things, like the smell of earth when it is just hit by rain or even just coming home from work and seeing my honey and my dog Belvedere. But I think I am missing something, because otherwise why do I feel unhappy most of the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment