Wednesday, August 7, 2013

so many projects, so little time HELP!!!!

My friend has asked me to make spa cloths for her. She is going to give them as gifts at Christmas.  When I asked what colors, she told me she liked earth tones. She then said that she would get the yarn, which I was happy about since I was a little strapped at the time.  She called me later in the day and said she had 14 balls of Sugar and Cream in various earth tones.  I could hardly wait to get to her house and get started.  I love making these because they are very portable. However altogether I will be making 56 spa cloths.
My problem is I have so many other projects I want to do!!  My slouch hats, I need to piece together a baby blanket  I have been holding on to forever, not to mention my multicolored granny squares and my crocheted beaded socks!!
Tell me my new friends, how do you organize your projects and when do you find the time??  Help me......

No comments:

Post a Comment